Thursday, November 1, 2012

Response to Newsblast #7

Apparently people don't like to listen to me, because just last week I said that I wasn't dead. I am alive and, well, better than ever. If you were worried about my well-being, thank you for your concern. and thank you for listening to and pointing out my speech yesterday:

Gentlemen! In this case, the war provides advanced financing for later accomplishments, later work, later basis for nutrition, and at the same time a tremendous training for the accomplishing of those tasks, with which we would have been confronted in the future anyway. Gentlemen! I do not care about peace today, I only care about victory! If we win this war, the German economy will receive such gigantic orders that it will be able to continue mass production in any event.

Difficulties are there to be overcome! We will survive this time. It often seems to me as though we have to go through all the trials of the Devil, Satan, and Hell, until we finally gain the final victory. This is not the first time this has happened in German history. Whoever does not have a hard time in life cannot really rejoice in what he has accomplished. The birth certificate of a new empire is always best written in blood, in blood and misery.

We know from experience that this is the most sturdy, the most durable. We will manage all this. The German soldier is the best! The restoration of a complete technological balance will create the conditions for swinging around the wheel of the war. The war can therefore not be measured in terms of current events. In such a mighty struggle of impact on world history, somebody can tell me: “Yes, you have now lost the tip of Cherbourg.” I can only say [in reply]: they [the Allies] stood at the Rhine once!” They say, they [the Allies] will conquer all of France, and I say, we forced them back there! Let us wait and see whether they will conquer France. Yes, only get the surprise of their lives!

Our spirit of invention will help us shortly to issue those weapons that are necessary to restore the technological balance. We have over a hundred thirty million people within the territory of the Reich. All of Europe, which must work for us today, amounts to over two hundred fifty million. And we shall not accomplish anything with that? That’s ridiculous! The American engineers are mostly of German origin. It is Swabian- Alemannian blood that these people have. And I have the same crowd of Alemanni. They work for us. It would be sad if we couldn’t do anything with that. Superiority of the enemy? You can tell how little they are superior to us! The tasks which I set are tremendous.

But always think of the old saying: the gods love him who demands the impossible of them. If we accomplish the impossible, then we will surely receive the approval of Providence. Perhaps I am not what they call a sanctimonious hypocrite or pious. I am not that. But deep in my heart, I am a religious man; that is, I believe that the man who, in accordance with the natural laws created by God, bravely fights and never capitulates in this world-that this man will not be abandoned by the Lawgiver. Instead, he will in the end receive the blessings of Providence.

I shall become the most powerful man on Earth!

Auf Wiedersehen für jetzt Freunde. (Goodbye for now, friends)
~ Adolf Hitler