Thursday, November 15, 2012

Responce to Editorial #14


               Hello and good evening. This is Jonny Greenwood here for the last time. And that is because the war is officially over. Yes that is right. The United States of America has ended this horrific war. But the question is, did they do it the right way? Does dropping two nuclear bombs on Japan solve anything? My answer to this is yes, they did do the right thing. I mean how they cannot have done the right thing. The United States felt that their national security was at risk so they did something about it. And although it was something that was hard to do I’m sure that President Truman doesn’t regret his choice. Japan deserved what they got. They were the ones that attacked America to begin with. And with that I send my farewells, until the next time.

Your Fellow Soldier,

               Jonny Greenwood