Monday, November 12, 2012

Response to editorial #13

Okinawa, and Iwo Jima are very much worth it because they are the last major defensive spots that the Japanese can throw at you. I can't even imagine the horrors that are occurring on those beautiful islands right now.I have to give the Japanese a little respect for how they are finally attacking people that are not innocent civillians. What I do not understand about them is how they will die for their country in the blink of an eye. They have finally showed me how brave they are and how their code of honor works. The US soldiers are the most brave army  I have seen in my life so far. First they charge into a storm of bullets knowing they will not live to see another day, and now they are running onto an island knowing that their killer may be in the bush right next to them or in the trees above them. They came to avenge all of the people that were lost in the horrible attack on Pearl Harbor. Lets have a round of applause for the most brave soldiers in the world! USA! USA! USA!