Monday, November 12, 2012

Hideki Tojo-Editorial #14/ note to Einstien

I had to watch the video at least three or four times before I could truly understand the horror of  this 'new and hopefully never used' technology. I know for sure that what Japan did to Pearl Harbor was bad and killed civilians, but not as bad as neutralizing a whole city. That would kill thousands, if not millions, of people in just one blow. America would never forgive Japan if we did something like that. WE probably wouldn't forgive a nation if THEY did that to us. Japan would never do that and hopefully no on will ever do that to us. This is horrible. Einstein, I know that you wish you could un-invent the inventing of this terrible weapon and I know you did not help to make this weapon just for this purpose: destruction. I just want you to know that I understand you.
                              Your truly stunned comrade,
                                                         Razor.(Although, at this point, I'm not sure if I want to be).