Thursday, November 15, 2012

Josef Mengele Response to editorial 14

America I can say that you should probably hold back on this one. I do understand the predicament you are in, but even if dropping these bombs seems like the answer, every country will see you as a threat, and, if they have the resources, will build up their own supply to take you out. Maybe those islands are worth your country, but I don’t think so. I say don’t finish this war like the cowards you are and go out there and actually fight for the country you all soooo believe in. Unfortunately my Japanese friends will take you out either way. Somebody needs to beat this young country so please Japan show America how to lose a war.

P.S.-  Also I would really like to be allowed back in my own country again because Hitler brainwashed me so can you call off this manhunt on me?
 ~Josef Mengele