Sunday, November 4, 2012

Kathleen Brockington Response to Newsblast #7


He is alive; he is dead.  What is next, he flies?? I mean let us get our stories straight people.  Is this a trick Hitler is playing on us?  Think about it:  Adolf Hitler is trying to distract us.  He is getting our minds focused on thinks that do not relate to what is happing right now on the Front Line.  All of a sudden Adolf Hitler is dead.  Where did we hear this?  I have to say, Hitler has some tricks up his sleeve.  I agree, there are no rules in war, but this should be illegal.  I only think this because Hitler has made this a mind game. 
I wish Hitler would die soon, honestly.  The sooner he is dead the sooner the war will be over, right???  This war has gone on for much too long and I am so sick of it.  I cannot imagine what it must be like to be on the Front Line in this stupid war, I would be so irritated.  Congrats Hitler for your mind ricks because I obviously fell for them...