Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Kathleen Brockington Response to Editorial #13


I cannot believe that America is willing to go through this beach madness all over again.  They already went through the horrible beach in the Atlantic.  America you have some guts because you are willing to out the lives of your men out on that Front Line again.  Isn’t this beach thing like a one and done type deal?  Are we not tired of this beach stuff?  We have already lost thousands of lives fighting in the Atlantic and now we want to do it again?  I did not think that America could or want to do this again. 
I am proud of America for standing up for their country like that.  They would do anything to help and protect their country.  I wish all countries had as much bravery that America had.  America I guess does not play it safe- WE GO BIG OR GO HOME!  Keep up the good work.