Sunday, November 4, 2012

Allied Mission #4 = Success! Missing Paratrooper Rescued Form Normandy


A joint allied effort on June 7, 1944 successfully broke through German lines in Normandy and rescued a brother of 4 who was the last remaining survivor of his family. ATTN: FDR-Eisenhower-MacArthur – Package “Teardrop” has been successfully delivered. James Francis Ryan is returning home.

Rescued From: Ramelle, France  

Destination: Peyton, Iowa – USA

Allied Mission #4 = Completed


As many of you have just read the great news an extremely joyful mission has just been completed during this gruesome war. The little things like this make me want to keep fighting for our country; I think its important that you enjoy the small things in this war and this was one of them. I was very relieved after I heard the news that we could return the last son of the Ryan family back to his mother. I hope this war ends soon each day is getting darker but lighter as we push through Europe. I must go I have received word from my men of a mysterious camp down the countryside…..

                                  


-       Dwight D. Eisenhower
Supreme Commander of Allied Forces