Thursday, November 15, 2012

Eva-Response to Editorial #13

Hitler says that America has a strong army but they don't have the "want to" like Japan does. Therefore, I believe that America will lose. America is no match for a lot of counties, especially Japan. America better watch out though because Germany (especially Hitler) wants to get revenge on them. They are weak, yet they are considered the big dogs. Hitler said that they are most of the reason that Germany got blamed and fined for starting World War I. We did not start the war though! If I was America I would watch my back! Germany will soon be the new big dogs. Hitler got behind a little bit, but he will help Germany come back. We will become the big dogs no matter what it takes. All of Germany has complete trust in him. Germany is superior and we will succeed in the end.
Sincerely,


      Eva Braun