Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Response to Editorial #14

I am glad and upset about the use of nuclear weapons.

I am glad because I will be able to obliterate a country I need to take down with simply one or two nuclear bombs, depending on the size of the country. I think it will take me two to take America, one to take Britain, and maybe three to take the Soviet Union. I will be able to rid the world of the contagious disease that has been passed down for ages: Jews. All Jews will be gone from the earth, and Germans will prevail.

However, I am upset because they can be used against us. Since we got some of our land taken away from WWI, it won't be hard for  the Americans to Bomb our land of Germany.

Deutschland wird überleben und Juden wird sterben! (Germany will survive and Jews will die!)

Auf Wiedersehen für jetzt Freunde. (Goodbye for now, friends)
~ Adolf Hitler